An assortment of traditional cuts to choose from, along with a selection of pork that has been marinated and or stuffed to tempt your taste buds!
Boneless pork swirls stuffed with traditional sage stuffing with or without cranberries.
Butterflied tenderloin marinated in coriander, cumin, garlic and mustard. Quick and easy to grill and delicious!
Boneless loin chops – plain and marinated.
Boneless butt – ideal for pulled pork!
Meaty back ribs, frenched rack of pork roast and crown roast of pork for those special occasions!
Marinated pork kebabs prepared fresh in store, Italian hot and mild sausages as well as many other unique sausage varieties are all perfect for the BBQ!
Bone in hams, boneless Black Forest hams, spiral cut hams. www.thehoneyglazedham.com
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F
- Remove ham from package and rinse with water. Pat dry.
- Stud ham with cloves or top with pineapple rings and cherries if desired.
- Place ham on a rack in a covered roaster. Add 1/2 cup liquid for a 1/4 ham, 1 cup liquid for 1/2 ham. Liquid can be anything but water. We suggest ginger ale or beer.
- Cover and bake according to the Cooking Instructions below.
- If a glaze is desired (see recipe below), remove cover at approximately two-thirds of the warming time. Brush ham with glaze every ten minutes for the remainder of warming time.
- Remove ham from roaster. Remaining liquid can be thickened and served as an accompaniment.
- 1/4 Bone-In Ham - Approximately 1 hour
- 1/2 Bone-In Ham - Approximately 1 3/4 hours
- 1/2 Mini Black Forest Ham (1lb-1 1/4lb) - Approximately 1/2 hour
- Whole Mini Black Forest Ham (3lbs) - Approximately 1 hour
- 1/2 Large Black Forest Ham (4lbs) - Approximately 1 hour
- Whole Large Black Forest Ham (8lbs) - Approximately 1 1/2 hours
- 6 tsp. honeycup prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. Keene's powdered mustard
- 1/4 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Combine all ingredients and let stand 10 minutes before using.
- Pork Roast
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 450°F
- 2. Spice Roast
- 3. Cook uncovered as follows
- 2lb-4lb - 400°F for 15 minutes then drop temperature to 300°F and cook for an additional 1 1/2-2 hours, let stand for 15-30 minutes
- 4lb-8lb - 400°F for 20 minutes then drop temperature to 325°F and cook for an additional 2-3 hours, let stand for 15-30 minutes
- 4. During standing time
- - Wrap roast in aluminum foil
- - Place on a clean dish
- - Cover (do not wrap) roast with a large towel
- 5. Internal temperature should measure 140°F-160°F
- Baby Back Ribs
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F
- Spice ribs
- Place in covered roasting pan
- Add 1 cup water
- Cook uncovered for 10 minutes (to brown)
- Reduce oven temperature to 300°F. Continue cooking, covered, for 1 hour.
- Remove lid, brush with sauce.
- Let brown for 10 minutes uncovered or place on bbq to brown.
- Pork Swirls
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 325°F
- 2. Place swirl(s) in oven safe dish
- 3. Cook uncovered based on quantity as follows
- 1 - 30 minutes
- 2 - 40 minutes
- 3 or more - 45-50 minutes
- Pork Chops
- 1. Brown for 5 minutes on high on one side
- 2. Flip chops and reduce to low heat
- 3. Cook for 15-20 minutes
- 1. Spice and brown in an oiled or non-stick frying pan
- 2. Bake in oven at 300°F for 30-40 minutes OR
- 3. Bake in liquid (i.e. soup) in covered roasting pan for approximately 1 1/2hours